- 40 Years of Innovation -
THE ORIGINAL SOLUTION TO MANURE MANAGEMENT
Click on the Pictures for More Information
Magnum Piston Pump_________________
A time-tested combination of dependability and ruggedness
- Floor Level Anchors On Hold Downs
- You don't have to sit in the hopper under the barn cleaner to remove these cylinder anchors.
- Replacement Gearbox Anchor Bolts
- These bolt heads aren't poured in concrete under the pump frame. You can easily remove them.
- Connecting Rods Bottom Rakers
- Located directly under the connecting rod where they are needed to move bedding and frozen material.
- Formed Hopper
- Combines lower welded steel hopper with pper formed concrete to fit requirements
- Most Effective Piston Available
- This top gate pumps faster and handles more bedding than any other hollow piston pump available. The longer piston design keeps the connecting rods out of the piston opening, enabling superior pumping performance. Drive arm pockets are heavy duty, high carbon steel designed to pump and pump and pump.
- Piston Gate Hinge Provides 3" Hinge Material
- The hinge rod is captive in the piston body to provide years of dependable operation without wearing an enlarged hole in the piston.
- Wider Opening Cylinder Gate
- is place higher above the bottom of the pipe, away from rocks and debris which is the main cause of a pump malfunction. A special hinge gives a non-plugging, anti-leak design.
- Flapper Valve for the End of the Pipe
- The most dependable valve available, designed to aid line maintenance, instead of being an obstacle. If you plan a semi-solid system, a special plug buster end is provided.
- In-line Knife Valves
- ...with N-TECH power driver controlare available for systems requiring storage above hopper level.
- 3-year warranty extension is available
Vertical Electric Pumps_________
Providing a wide range of models and horsepower above the floor
- Lengths of 6, 8 ,10, 12, 14 ft.
- Single or Twin Motors 20-50 HP
- Oil-filled beam with greasable rugged seals
- Agitator built into unit
- Upper and lower pump out ports
- Slide rail or 2 point mounts to lift out of pit for service
50/100 Vertical Electric
- Equivalent to a large PTO pump
- Standard Model - for pits 6 to 14 feet deep
- Utilizes 50-100 HP motors
- Mounted on a 2 point hitch for easy installation or moving- oil filled beam
- Pit agitation provided by manifold agitator and optional remote packages
Direct Drive Pump
- 5 or 7.5 HP
- Lengths of 6, 8, 10 ft.
- Portable unit designed for wash-up situations - waste and flood waters, parlor drains, and animal manure systems with adequate moisture.
Vertical PTO Pumps__________
Vertical PTO Pumps designed for 3 categories of use
Magnum 90-180 HP
- Designed for larger herds utilizing big tractors with high horsepower
- Agitators and controls are hydraulically operated
- 8" manifold delivers highest column and pressure for agitation and tank filling
- New rotary spout and valve with tee on top of manifold provides double outlet for remote pumping and loading packs
- Oil-filled beam protects bearings and seals, keeping oil level above slurry, stuffed beam requires minimum of oil
- Seals in solid steel holder are lubricated from floor level, seal holder protects shaft from wrapping
- OPTIONAL: top agitator spout for deep pits or large open top pits
Standard 60-100 HP
- Standard Series- for dairy, hog, or beef pits (450 or 1000 rpms)
- Agitator controls manually operated
- Two-point hitch, trailer mount or stationary rail mount
- 6" manifold with impressive fill times
- Rotating manifold and low level flex spout to agitate bottom solids/top crust
- seal block, outside bearing, 3 seals (run on hardened sleeve) grease line to top
Multi-depth V-PTO Pump
- Handling Pits 6-12' deep
- Equivalent to magnum commercial
- rugged 1000 rpm PTO drive line
- 20" impeller housing
- full hydraulic controls for trailer lift, beam tilt, beam slider, horizontal agitator rotation, vertical agitator control, shut-off control, fill valve control
- agitator controls manually operated
- standard beam, manifold and housing
- OPTIONAL: double agitator
Class A 60-110 HP
- for smaller high liquid systems, smaller pumping holes (20-30")
- manual rotation of manifold
- manual vertical control of agitator nozzle
- seals run on hardened sleeve
- OPTIONAL: turbojet top agitator (2nd)
Hydraulically Driven... Proper Agitator/Pump on a Skid Steer
- telescoping boom, handles pits up to 12" deep
- agitator and pump easily mount on a beam, mounts easily to fast attach olates
- hydraulically driven operates off skid steer hydraulics
- requires 15-20 gpm or 25-30 gpm for maximum performance
Add more flexibility to your manure management application(s)
- Pumps and agitators available for service jobs, construction sites, or any job requiring a portable unit.
Skid steer prop or pump
- Mounts to skid steer fast-tach hitch plates
- Module quickly attaches to the hitch beam
- Traports or moves with effortless skid steer control.
- Requires 12-15 gallons of oil at 2000 psi.
HS 1000 PUMP Station
- 10" pump: utilizes 8-12 gpm hydraulic oil at 2000 psi
- has a 3" outlet and can be moved manually
- Complete package with motor and hoses:
- 20' : hydraulic hose
- 20' : 3" flex
- 50' : 3" roll-up hose
- All packaged in a handy storage and transport cart
- The rugged design with welded housing and impeller withstands tough pumping conditions. Designed to handle fiber and trash, the 4" inlet has a reverse sawtooth opening to shred materials before they get into the hose. THe 20' flex hose is used to pump out of holes and around corners. The 50' rool-up hose moves the material over banks and away from the job.
- Utilizes 15-20 gpm
- Hydraulic oil at 2000 psi
- It does all the 12" will do... but faster!
- This propeller is powerful enough to mix grease, clay and other sediments with water so that it can be removed from a holding pit. Sectional handle allows the agitator to be controlled every step of the way in deep pits or lift stations.
- When used properly in conjunction with the HSC 1000 hydraulic trash pump, this product aids in the removal of built-up sludge and other solids from confined spaces without entry into the confined space.
- When the job is finished, simply wash the unit and store on the cart, it is ready for the next job.
- Excellent for municipal, commercial, and agricultural requirements.
Sidewall Mounted Pumps___________
- Over the top agitation package includes valve module, aluminum riser pipe, top nozzle with 3" and 4" choke tubes, hydraulic vertical and horizontal control.
- Under wall pack provides offset nozzle to enable inside tank agitation and swirl while keeping bergs off pump inlet (replaces function of older through wall agitations), manual valve.
- Through wall agitator pack for existing steel wall tanks.
- Under wall valve and fitting pack for center agitation.
- 6" aluminum pipe- 20', downspout, manual valve and support hardware, bi pod
- Hydraulic Control Options
- Fill valve hydraulic control pack, cylinder and hoses
- Three bank valve with hoses and support leg.
Visit more NTH, Inc. product lines:
Or visit www.nthusa.com for more.
NTH, INC. 5 Berger Avenue, Barron, WI, 54812.Toll Free Number: 1.800.236.1570
Office Hours: 7 AM - 5 PM CST
Site Modified January 1, 2011